I’ve decided I wanted to do a NaNoWriMo Tag so let’s get started!
- How many times have you done NaNoWriMo? – This is my first year doing NaNoWriMo!
- How did you find out about NaNoWriMo? – Honestly, I don’t remember. I think through YouTube.
- What was the name of the first novel you attempted? – Well, I have a title for the book, but I don’t want to reveal it with the world yet!
- Give us a 1 sentence summary of your novel. – It’s about a boy who get’s kidnapped 😉
- What’s the best writing advice you have ever been given? – It’s to never give up.
- Did you ever take a year off from NaNoWriMo? – No 😉
- What’s your biggest inspiration when figuring out what to write? – I think watching some videos, but also when I have an awesome adventure; that’s when I figure out you know “I got an idea!” or “This should happen to the main character what has happened to me!”
- What’s first sentence from one of your novels? – Hmm…world, attention please… The first sentence of my new book (it’s not quite that good yet) is: The thing I hate about the summer holidays is that my family never has any plans.
- Why do you love writing? – I love to write because I get to share idea’s with the world and because I can get ideas out on paper. But I also just love seeing my documents.
What program do you use when you write?
I love using Word. It has a lot of fonts, but sometimes I also use Pages.
How do you outline and why should you outline?
My outline is really basic: I write down the plot/summary and then characters/their information and then I write the climax scene and that stuff and then comes a chapter outline where I write down in a few sentences what happens in that chapter.
Outlining is really important, because when you get stuck for example, you can see what you put down on that outline of yours. You don’t have to follow the outline. But the main reason is that then writing is way more fun, because you won’t get frustrated or anything because you can look on that peace of paper and see what you’ve got written down.
Thanks everyone and please let me know if you have any questions for authors or just…questions!
Have a great day,
P.S: I love being called Luc!