today I’m going to reveal the synopsis of my next book, Mystery Canyon. I hope you enjoy it, and be sure to stay tuned for more exciting news about Mystery Canyon. After the copy edits are done, I might can provide you with a release date, but again, I’m not promising anything!
So, here is the Synopsis of my new novel, that I wrote for NaNoWriMo 2015 :
When thirteen year old Austin Kelley is forced to spend his summer at his annoying cousins lodge at the edge of a canyon, he knows right away that it will be the worst summer of his entire life, but when he receives a mysterious threat, he wonders if he was wrong…
I know that it is short, but I hope it is catchy! Please let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Have a great day,
I’ve got some very exciting news for you guys: my third novel, Mystery Canyon, will get released sometime December, but I can’t provide you with a release-date yet, because I’m still working on the edits/copy edits.
I hope you guys are having a great day,
a lot of you probably know that I did NaNoWriMo this year and that the book is finished now, so that means I can jump right into the third Sydney and Sam Mystery book, but first when Mystery Canyon is out!
I’m editing Mystery Canyon now, hoping to finish them soon. This stage is the least fun part, but there is nothing you can do about it.
I’m sorry for the wait,
today is a very exciting day, because I finished my NaNoWriMo Novel at 7051 words! And now, since I’m done, you guys can know the title, but before that I want to tell you that this book will be published! I’m hoping to finish the edits by November and have it out in December, but I can’t promise anything.
So, this book isn’t for kids under the age of 10+. This book contains guns and a lot of action. But now, the title reveal of my third novel is:…………………………….Mystery Canyon.
I hope you guys like it. I’m not going to reveal the synopsis yet, but I will after the edits are DONE and the publishing will start.
I hope you guys are also having a great day like I am!
I’ve decided I wanted to do a NaNoWriMo Tag so let’s get started!
- How many times have you done NaNoWriMo? – This is my first year doing NaNoWriMo!
- How did you find out about NaNoWriMo? – Honestly, I don’t remember. I think through YouTube.
- What was the name of the first novel you attempted? – Well, I have a title for the book, but I don’t want to reveal it with the world yet!
- Give us a 1 sentence summary of your novel. – It’s about a boy who get’s kidnapped 😉
- What’s the best writing advice you have ever been given? – It’s to never give up.
- Did you ever take a year off from NaNoWriMo? – No 😉
- What’s your biggest inspiration when figuring out what to write? – I think watching some videos, but also when I have an awesome adventure; that’s when I figure out you know “I got an idea!” or “This should happen to the main character what has happened to me!”
- What’s first sentence from one of your novels? – Hmm…world, attention please… The first sentence of my new book (it’s not quite that good yet) is: The thing I hate about the summer holidays is that my family never has any plans.
- Why do you love writing? – I love to write because I get to share idea’s with the world and because I can get ideas out on paper. But I also just love seeing my documents.
What program do you use when you write?
I love using Word. It has a lot of fonts, but sometimes I also use Pages.
How do you outline and why should you outline?
My outline is really basic: I write down the plot/summary and then characters/their information and then I write the climax scene and that stuff and then comes a chapter outline where I write down in a few sentences what happens in that chapter.
Outlining is really important, because when you get stuck for example, you can see what you put down on that outline of yours. You don’t have to follow the outline. But the main reason is that then writing is way more fun, because you won’t get frustrated or anything because you can look on that peace of paper and see what you’ve got written down.
Thanks everyone and please let me know if you have any questions for authors or just…questions!
Have a great day,
P.S: I love being called Luc!
I wanted to let you guys know that I’m doing NaNoWriMo (=National Novel Writing Month) this year. And what you do is, is you write a whole novel in just one month! And what one of the rules is, is that you have to start a whole new book, so I’m pushing the third Sydney and Sam Mystery book to side and starting a fresh book; with new characters and everything, but it’s still in the Mystery/Spy Genre. I’m not going to tell you guys the title yet; probably first after the book is done and edited…so maybe in two months…
Have a great day!